Thank you for choosing us for your medical care and we look forward to seeing you. We understand you have many choices when it comes to healthcare and we feel honored that you chose us. We want to make your visit as easy and informative as possible.
When you come for your appointment, please bring the following
- Completed forms (if not uploaded electronically)
- Driver’s License or a valid ID
- Insurance information
- Referral Letter (if required)
- Reports, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans, etc. and any other relevant information including the radiologist report
- List of medications (if any)
If you are a new patient, please fill out patient forms electronically beforehand. We know this is an annoying (but required) part of the medical process. Filling out the forms beforehand drastically reduces wait times and streamlines the process for you. There are four forms which include:
- Health History Form
- Patient Registration Form (eCW)
- Authorization for Release of Health Records
- Patient HIPAA Acknowledgement and Consent Form
Please try to arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled time, especially if you need to fill out paperwork. If you are running late or need to reschedule, no worries, please just call to let us know. Dr. Jaglowski cares greatly about minimizing wait times and reducing the normal hassles surrounding medical care and you are a vital part of that process as well.
Also, please bring all relevant information with you, including health history, medical records, and imaging including X-rays, CT scans, and MRIs. PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO BRING THE DISC INCLUDING THE IMAGES as well as the RADIOLOGIST REPORT. Your personal health records are unfortunately not accessible from all electronic platforms and you physically bringing the information is best.